COVID-19 in Canada
This is your source for all COVID-19 / coronavirus based news from official news sources within Canada.
COVID-19 in Canada
The following data may not exactly match the above data due to varying sources and update frequency.
COVID-19 in Canada – Live
The Latest Announcements from Justin Trudeau
Click the image below to go to the PM’s video page with the latest.
Coping with COVID-19 Anxiety
Anxiety Canada discusses coping mechanisms during the pandemic.
This chart is synchronized with the search option in the table below.
Interactivity tip: try dragging a box around any section of the chart.
|Newfoundland and Labrador||261||3|
|Prince Edward Island||27||0|
Canada COVID-19 Symptom Self-Assessment Tool & App
This self-assessment tool and app will let you receive the latest updates, trusted resources, and self-assess your symptoms.
OR, install the Support App and Self-Assessment Tool for your mobile device:
Suggested Canadian Resources
Federal Support Programs
- All in one place on Paul Manly’s site.
Mental Health Support
- Mental health support resources offered by the Government of Canada.
— Suicide Prevention hotlines (geographical)
— Kids Help Phone: 1-800-668-6868
— First Nations & Inuit Help Line: 1-855-242-3310
- Licensed psychologist pro-bono mental health support (Canada-wide) for front-line service providers.
- Ontario COVID-19 Mental Health Network: pro-bono support for front-line healthcare workers.
Education for Kids
- What is social distancing? A YouTube explainer video for children.
Government of Canada Resources
Important COVID-19 Resources by Province
- British Columbia: Mobile App | Self Assessment Tool | Self Isolation Do’s & Don’ts | Latest Updates
- Alberta: Assessment Tool | Data | Latest Updates | Telehealth App
- Saskatchewan: Self Assessment Tool | Latest Updates
- Manitoba: Self Assessment Tool | Latest Updates
- Ontario: Self Assessment Info | Latest Updates
- Quebec: Latest Coronavirus Updates
- Newfoundland and Labrador: Self Assessment Tool | Latest Updates
- Nova Scotia: Symptom Questionnaire | Latest Updates
- Prince Edward Island: Latest Coronavirus Updates
- New Brunswick: Latest Coronavirus Updates
- Yukon: Latest Coronavirus Updates
- Northwest Territories: Important Phone Numbers | Latest Updates
- Nunavut: Latest Coronavirus Updates
The Latest COVID-19 News in Canada
- Today’s coronavirus news: 13 cases of Omicron variant found in Dutch testing of travelers; Australia confirms two Omicron cases; Israel tightens travel restrictions
- Black Friday for in-store shopping appears to underwhelm in Metro Vancouver
- Universe one business that saw an increase in business with Covid-19
- Restaurants have had to deal with a lot of changes due to Covid-19
- New Brunswick reports 85 new cases of COVID-19 and 793 active infections
- NHL postpones Islanders games through Nov. 30 due to COVID-19 protocol
- Canadians to get biggest drop in gasoline prices since 2009 over COVID variant fears
- ‘Canada loves you back’: Ryan Reynolds honoured with Governor General’s Award
- World on alert as UK reports cases of omicron COVID variant
- Today’s coronavirus news: Further tests underway to see if any link to Omicron variant after 61 arrivals from South Africa test positive for COVID-19
- School boards report nearly 100 active cases of COVID-19 on Friday
- Sudbury retirement residence reports one death in connection to COVID-19 outbreak
- Sudbury’s health unit reports 43 new cases of COVID-19 on Friday
- B.C. experts give tips on coping with discovery of Omicron COVID-19 variant