COVID-19 in Canada
This is your source for all COVID-19 / coronavirus based news from official news sources within Canada.
COVID-19 in Canada
The following data may not exactly match the above data due to varying sources and update frequency.
COVID-19 in Canada – Live
The Latest Announcements from Justin Trudeau
Click the image below to go to the PM’s video page with the latest.
Coping with COVID-19 Anxiety
Anxiety Canada discusses coping mechanisms during the pandemic.
This chart is synchronized with the search option in the table below.
Interactivity tip: try dragging a box around any section of the chart.
|Newfoundland and Labrador||261||3|
|Prince Edward Island||27||0|
Canada COVID-19 Symptom Self-Assessment Tool & App
This self-assessment tool and app will let you receive the latest updates, trusted resources, and self-assess your symptoms.
OR, install the Support App and Self-Assessment Tool for your mobile device:
Suggested Canadian Resources
Federal Support Programs
- All in one place on Paul Manly’s site.
Mental Health Support
- Mental health support resources offered by the Government of Canada.
— Suicide Prevention hotlines (geographical)
— Kids Help Phone: 1-800-668-6868
— First Nations & Inuit Help Line: 1-855-242-3310
- Licensed psychologist pro-bono mental health support (Canada-wide) for front-line service providers.
- Ontario COVID-19 Mental Health Network: pro-bono support for front-line healthcare workers.
Education for Kids
- What is social distancing? A YouTube explainer video for children.
Government of Canada Resources
Important COVID-19 Resources by Province
- British Columbia: Mobile App | Self Assessment Tool | Self Isolation Do’s & Don’ts | Latest Updates
- Alberta: Assessment Tool | Data | Latest Updates | Telehealth App
- Saskatchewan: Self Assessment Tool | Latest Updates
- Manitoba: Self Assessment Tool | Latest Updates
- Ontario: Self Assessment Info | Latest Updates
- Quebec: Latest Coronavirus Updates
- Newfoundland and Labrador: Self Assessment Tool | Latest Updates
- Nova Scotia: Symptom Questionnaire | Latest Updates
- Prince Edward Island: Latest Coronavirus Updates
- New Brunswick: Latest Coronavirus Updates
- Yukon: Latest Coronavirus Updates
- Northwest Territories: Important Phone Numbers | Latest Updates
- Nunavut: Latest Coronavirus Updates
The Latest COVID-19 News in Canada
- The push to fill Canada’s critical PSW shortage
- B.C. doesn’t have capacity to help Alberta as it struggles with COVID-19: ER doctor
- Fertility top of concerns for unvaccinated nurses, despite evidence showing jab safety
- Vancouver police increasing patrols after open letter, concerns; critics speak out
- Nova Scotia reports 34 new COVID-19 cases as cluster grows among unvaccinated
- Federal leaders point fingers over Alberta’s COVID-19 health emergency
- Obama endorses Trudeau ahead of election: ‘I’m proud of the work we did together’
- Health care strained: Premier to address Saskatchewan as COVID-19 cases surge
- Goodbye Pfizer, hello Comirnaty: top COVID-19 vaccines renamed in Canada
- Erin O’Toole: Not today Jason Kenney, not today
- Pfizer, Moderna vaccines granted full approval by Health Canada; get unique name change
- Most Sudburians have received the COVID-19 vaccine, but 15% still have not had their first shot
- How concerning is the latest COVID-19 Mu variant in B.C.?
- Ontario reports 864 COVID-19 cases on Thursday, three deaths